CARE AND HANDLING
- Please wipe with clean cloth after use before storing. Prolonged contact with moisture can cause tarnishing and corrosion.
- The surface is treated to have a unique texture and color. Using cleaner could damage or remove that special texture.
- Depending on material or stones, jewelry may react to cosmetic products or chemicals.
- Please avoid wearing our jewelry while exercising, during physical labor, cleaning, sleeping, or around infants and minors, since it can cause unexpected accidents such as scratching or injury.
- Use in extreme hot or cold temperature should be avoided since metal is conductive and may burn skin or cause frostbite.
- If you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, or any other irritation, stop wearing and consult your physician.
- Please be aware that jewelry can cause friction with clothing and might leave a black smudge.
- Excessive pressure can bend or cause damage to jewelry
**To avoid removing darkened antique effect on items such as Black Feather, Spike, and Pyramid Studs Collection, please do not polish or clean the darkened detailing. With normal wear the piece will naturally darken over time creating an even more beautiful contrast.
The purchased item has a one-year warranty that covers a repair. It does not cover accidental damage, normal wear, or lost or stolen jewelry. After the warranty period we can repair or clean with a fee, so please contact us any time.
When you send an item, please make sure to include a copy of the receipt. Without the receipt, we cannot repair under the warranty.
***Please note that all pieces are hand crafted, so the appearance of each piece will be similar, not identical. This is not considered a defect.